- Polyetheretherketone (PEEK) and fluoropolymer (PFA)-based line of composites
- Used as a metal replacement in rotating equipment, e.g., pumps
- Excellent wear and friction properties along with superior non-galling and non-seizing performance and exceptional chemical resistance
– Thermoplastic Composite WR® 300 is a carbon-fiber reinforced compression molded PEEK frequently selected by pump manufacturers and users for pump bushings and case or impeller wear rings. Maximum service life is achieved in clean, lubricated, and/or moist environments.
– Thermoplastic Composite WR® 525 is a thermoplastic composite consisting of carbon fiber in a PEEK matrix. Because of its unique thermal expansion properties, WR® 525 is ideal for use as impeller wear rings, bushings and case wear rings.